Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Silver Dragons Week 16 ATS

Thursday

Vikings (+3.5) Vs Packers - Vikings, take the points

Saturday

Chiefs (-7) Vs Raiders - Chiefs, give the points

Sunday

Titans (+4.5) Vs Bills - Titans, Take the points

Saints (+3) Vs Giants - Saints, take the points. I have the Saints winning straight up.

Panthers Vs Falcons (-) - Falcons for a win.

Redskins (+2) Vs Rams - Skins, take the points

Colts (-10) Vs Texans - Colts, give the points. As many points as this is, it is against the Texans.

Ravens (+3) Vs Steelers - Ravens, take the points. I'm suprised that the Ravens are the
underdogs.

Buccaneers Vs Browns (-3) - Browns, give the points

Bears (-5.5) Vs Lions - Bears, give points.

Patriots (+2.5) Vs Jaguars - Patriots, take the points

Cardinals Vs 49ers (-4) - 49ers, give the points

Bengals Vs Broncos (-3) - Broncos, give the points. I've taken the Broncos to win this game, but as much as I've heard the "experts" say the Broncos will lose, I'm suprised to see that they're favored.

Chargers (-4.5) Vs Seahawks - Chargers, give the points. And give, and give, and give. I'd be willing to give double digits for this game.

Monday Night Football

Eagles (+7) Vs Cowboys - Eagles, take the points. This is an upset in the making! Eagles should certainly cover, but I'm expecting an outright win!

Jets Vs Dolphins (-2.5) - Dolphins, give the points. I know the Dolphins can pull off this win. Not to mention it would

Alright, there you go. Short and sweet. Good luck to everyone this week.

Silver Dragon

No comments: