Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Silver Dragons Week 15 ATS

Last week I went 10-6 ATS. I'm hoping to improve on those numbers. Here's this weeks picks.

  • Thursday

49ers(+10) Vs Seahawks - I've picked the Seahawks to win SU, but +10 points? I'm gonna have to take the Niners to cover on this one.

  • Saturday

Cowboys(-3.5) Vs Falcons - Cowboys are coming off a humiliating loss, they'll come with their "A" game this week. Cowboys easily give the points.

  • Sunday

Jets(+3) Vs Vikings - J.E.T.S., Jets, Jets, Jets!!! Take the points.

Browns Vs Ravens(-11.5) - Hmm, I like the Ravens to win this one, but 11.5 is a lot of points...I'll go with the Ravens give the points.

Texans(+11.5) Vs Patriots - Patriots were favored to beat the Lions by 14 a couple of weeks ago and couldn't do it. Same plays out here. They win, but Texans cover.

Dolphins(+1) Vs Bills - Dolphins not only cover, but they upset...if you can call a one point spread an upset.

Steelers Vs Panthers(Pick) - currently no line on this game, so I'm taking the Panthers in a straight up win.

Redskins Vs Saints(-10) - Lot of big spreads this week. Can the Saints repeat what they did to the Cowboys this week? I think yes. Give the points.

Jaguars Vs Titans(+3.5) - This isn't just a cover, I'm smelling an upset here. I'll take the Titans to cover, but I'm calling for an upset.

Buccaneers(+14) Vs Bears - Oh the Bears will win, and probably by 10 or 11 points...but something is nagging me about 14. I don't think they do it. Bucs cover.

Lions(+5.5) Vs Packers - I'm feeling a last second field goal on this game...a tie breaker. Packers by 3. Lions cover.

Broncos(-3) Vs Cardinals - I want to say the Broncos go big here to break their lossing streak, but I'm seeing a 4-6 point game. Broncos, and give the points...barely.

Eagles(+6) Vs Giants - Both teams have started to play. Eagles without McNabb and the Giants getting their heads back into it. I see a two point game. Eagles cover.

Rams(+2.5) Vs Raiders - The Raiders are favored? Hmm, someone thinks the Raiders need a third win, but it ain't me. Rams take the points. Heck, Rams win.
  • Sunday Night Football

Chiefs(+9) Vs Chargers - Chargers have had some big wins, then some close wins. Last week was a big win, this week will be a close win. Chiefs cover.
  • Monday Night Football

Bengals(+3.5) Vs Colts - The Colts weakness has been well exposed. They can't stop the run, Rudi Johnson can run. A run game opens a pass game. Bengals upset Colts.

Comments, questions, disagreements...they're all welcome here. Tell me what you think.

Silver Dragon

No comments: