Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Silver Dragons Week 14 ATS

Alright, 9-7 ATS last week. I wouldn't say that was great, but it's a winning percentage, so I'll take it. Let's see if I can't improve those stats this week.

Browns (+7.5) Vs Steelers - Steelers are giving too many points, thier not the Superbowl team they were last year. Browns will cover.

Ravens (+3) Vs Chiefs - I see an upset here, so of course I'll take the points and pick the Ravens.

Falcons (-3) Vs Buccaneers - Take Atlanta and give the points. I expect Michael Vick to lead the Falcons to a 7-point victory.

Vikings (+2.5) Vs Lions - the Lions almost pulled an upset last week against the Patriots. They used up all their good plays. Take the Vikings, take the points, take the upset.

Titans (+1) Vs Texans - Are you kidding? The Texans are favored? Take the Titans.

Giants Vs Panthers (-3) - Panthers will comeback from last week. Take the Panthers and give.

Colts (-2) Vs Jaguars - If the Jags can lose to the Texans and come back the following week to win, the Colts can lose to the Titans and come back to win.

Eagles (-1.5) Vs Redskins - Can the Eagles get a bit of a run going here? The Dragon says yes. Take the Eagles, give the points.

Raiders Vs Bengals (-11.5) - The Raiders have a good defense, but some how 11.5 points seems possible when referring to the Bengals offense. So I'll give the points.

Patriots Vs Dolphins (+3.5) - I smell an upset. The Patriots may have won last week, but they did it in poor form. Dolphins may have lost, but it happens. Expect a bounce back.

Packers (+5) Vs 49ers - Packers will cover.

Seahawks (-3.5) Vs Cardinals - Could be an upset...but I doubt it. Take the Hawks and give some points.

Bills Vs Jets (-4) - J.E.T.S., Jets, Jets, Jets!!!

Broncos (+7.5) Vs Chargers - As painful as it was, I picked against my beloved Broncos in my SU picks...so allow me this...I'm taking the Broncos to cover.

Saints (+7) Vs Cowboys - I've taken the Cowboys to win, but I'll take the Saints to cover. This will be a three-point game.

Bears (-7) Vs Rams - Take the Bears Defense alone and give the points.

And that covers my early picks this week. Maybe they change, maybe not. I'll check back in later in the week to see if the spreads have changed...which they probably will.

Silver Dragon

No comments: