Friday, January 12, 2007

Silver Dragons Divisional Playoff ATS

Ok, a quick run down of my calls against the spread. I see some close games this week.

Colts(+4) Vs Ravens - All these games are getting a little tougher to call. I've got the Ravens to win in this game. Thier defense will prove to be just enough to stop Peyton Manning. However, just enough means the Colts will cover.

Eagles(+6) Vs Saints - I've got the Saints marching on to victory in this game, but the Eagles have been hot. I'm not sure I can give six points, so I take the Eagles to cover.

Seahawks(+8.5) Vs Bears - Hmm, I see a pattern building here. I've picked all the home teams to win, but I'm picking all the road teams to cover...is that wise? At this point in the playoffs, I'm expecting all close games. Hawks cover. Due to the weather...I'm going to change this pick!!! I'm going to take the BEARS and I'm going to GIVE THE 8.5

Patriots Vs Chargers(-4.5) - Oh I'm gonna burn for that one. I had to break my pattern, and what better team to do it on than the Chargers. But to be giving 4.5 points to Tom Brady in the playoffs? I'm playing with fire.

Quick and simple. There it is.

Silver Dragon

No comments: