Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Silver Dragons Conference Champion ATS Picks

Alright, let's make this short and sweet, we already know who I'm picking SU, so let's see how the spread differs my picks.

Saints(+2) Vs Bears - I'm taking the Number One offense in the Saints to upset the tough defense of the Bears. I'm taking the Saints, taking the points, and expecting a straight out win! Saint in Super Bowl XLI.

Over/Under - 43.5 Under

Patriots(+3) Vs Colts - I've taken the Colts to win this game, but I would be crazy to think that it would be an easy win. This game runs down to the wire, and with the ball in Peyton Mannings hands, late in the fourth quarter he will run the clock down and set up Adam Vinatieri for the game winning field goal. Patriots cover the spread.

Over/Under - 47.5 Over

And that will wrap up this weeks ATS and over/under picks. Good luck everyone.

Silver Dragon

No comments: